Top Ten reasons to join MIPA:
- MIPA was created, governed, and financed by independent pharmacists.
- MIPA is the leading political force in Mississippi for pharmacy issues. We have had a very successful track record promoting legislation to protect independent pharmacies from PBM’s, mail-order programs, and others.
- MIPA is very aggressive in the areas of governmental relations and business issues that effect the independent pharmacy profession.
- MIPA communicates directly with members via fax, email, quarterly newsletter and our website to keep them updated on the latest developments.
- MIPA has a Political Action Committee that contributes to independent pharmacy friendly candidates at the state level and federal level.
- MIPA promotes independent pharmacies on a statewide level through paid advertising and earned media relations.
- MIPA provides Continuing Education credit at the Annual MIPA Convention.
- MIPA promotes the importance and the profession of independent pharmacy on the academic level with the University of Mississippi School of Pharmacy faculty and students.
- MIPA provides a networking chain that is valuable among its members.
- MIPA is one of the premier pharmacy associations in the United States and is leading the way for pharmacy rights.